Taste: 9/10 Really delicious with a hint of the jalapeno and cilantro from the pico, and the curry runs through just right. This would make an awesome curry sauce for vegetables and tofu (future supper plan!!)
Texture: 10/10 Perfectly smooth and thick.
Amount: The whole pitcher thing. YES, leftovers!!!
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 4 Carrots
- 1/4 cup cashews
avocado(Didn’t use the avocado) 1/2 cup almond milk(Didn’t actually need the almond milk)
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 Tbls. Pico De Gallo
- 1 inch of ginger
- Nutritional Yeast to taste
- 2 heaping Tbls. curry powder (your choice of curry flavors)
- Partially cook the sweet potato and carrot.
- Blend cashews with 1 glass of water.
- Blend with other ingredients. SLOWLY add the warm vegetables, or wait for them to cool.
- Heat to desired hotness.
- Wonder at the super bright yellow/orangness of it…sooooo lovely